This course will help California employees subject to the Cal/OSHA Protection from Wildfire Smoke Emergency Regulation understand the health hazards of wildfire smoke and how to protect themselves from exposure.
For bulk discounts, enter the number of seats you are purchasing. The unit price in the shopping cart will change to:
- $69 - 1 seat
- $59 - 2 - 25 seats
- $49 - 26+ seats
Licenses are available. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Getting From Here to There
- The health effects from exposure to wildfire smoke.
- Your right as an employee to protect yourself without fear of reprisal.
- Ways to protect yourself if you or your co-workers feel symptoms of exposure.
- What your supervisor is required to do to protect you when the air quality is hazardous to your health.
- What the Air Quality Index is, where to get the information, and how to read and interpret it.
- Recognizing symptoms of exposure in yourself and others.
Who Should Attend
Workers and supervisors who may be exposed to the effects of wildfire smoke.