Your customized course can be accessed through your own portal on our Learning Management System with your branding, or, if you have your own LMS, you can license the course.
Learning Objectives - We work with you to define your goals for what the learners should be able to do by the end of the training.
- From your current training materials - We can take your PowerPoint, Word document or other materials and create a new courss from them.
- From a current Phylmar course or template - We can add your customized policies/procedures to our current courses.
- From scratch - We can work with your content expert or ours to create a whole new course.
- Our Learning Management System (LMS) - We host the course. You receive registration codes that you send to your learners, either all at once, or over the course of the agreement.
- Our LMS/Your Subportal - We host the course, but learners enter through your subportal, which can be designed to look like your website. Your agreement can include registration codes or unlimited use over the course of the agreement.
- Your LMS - We provide you with a SCORM package. You host and manage the course for the term of the agreement.
Bells & Whistles -- All courses are interactive and include learning objectives, interactive activities, knowledge checks, and a final exam. They can also include:
- virtual reality/simulation