This one-hour online course lays the groundwork for companies to meet Cal/OSHA’s Workplace Violence training requirement per §3343. Since Cal/OSHA standards are among the most protective in the nation, following its guidelines is advisable wherever the workplace is located.
To fully meet the training requirement, employers must additionally provide company-specific and/or facility-specific information on:
- corrective measures implemented
- how to seek assistance
- how to respond to violence
- how to report workplace violence incidents or concerns.
This course is designed to help management and employees understand the varying forms of workplace violence, the risk factors and prevention strategies for each, and to work together to protect workers, customers, and visitors.
GETTING FROM HERE TO THERE
Learning Objectives - By the end of this training, participants should be able to:
- List the 5 types of workplace violence.
- Identify 2 risk factors for each type of workplace violence.
- Recommend 3 questions to ask in a risk assessment for any type of workplace violence.
- Discuss overall prevention strategies and strategies for each type of workplace violence.
- List 5 signs of possible domestic violence.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
All workers and supervisors.
$39 per seat.
$25 for 2 - 5 seats
$19 for 6 - 20 seats
$15 for 21+ seats
Licensing options are available. Contact email@example.com.