In this 1 1/2 hour e-learning course, you’ll learn what a respectful workplace looks like, how to recognize harassment and discrimination, and what laws are in place to safeguard the workplace. We’ll then dig into the specifics of sexual harassment, including how to prevent and respond to inappropriate behavior as both an employee and a manager.
While this course is designed to comply with most states’ requirements for sexual harassment prevention and response training, it does not contain legal advice. You should consult your local and state statutes to ensure compliance with applicable law.
Getting From Here to There
Learning Objectives (by the end of this course you should be able to):
- Describe the differences between discrimination and harassment.
- Recognize sexual harassment when you see or hear it.
- List the steps you can take if you believe you are the victim of sexual harassment at work.
- Explain what you can do as a bystander if you witness sexual harassment.
- If you are a supervisor or manager, describe what you can do to prevent sexual harassment.
- If you are a supervisor or manager, explain the steps you should take and what you should not do if you become aware of a sexual harassment complaint.
Per Seat - $39
Bulk pricing and licensing are available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who Should Attend
Workers and supervisors who are involved in or interested the protection of workers and themselves from workplace hazards. Members of Worker/Management Safety committees.