This 4-Hour online OSHA-Authorized OSHA Recordkeeping Training is offered by the American Safety Council in cooperation with USF Health (American Safety Council/USF Health).
OSHA Compliance Training
- · Get Your Certificate For A Specific Topic!
- · Audio Narration and Interactive Exercises
- · User-Friendly Account & Course Platform
- · Complete as Many as You Need!
- · Includes Certificate of Completion
This course is offered by the University of South Florida and is not a course or program of the Occupational Safety & Health Administration. Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a University of South Florida Certificate of Completion and .4 CEUs.
These are some of the important course topics that you'll learn about in our recordkeeping course:
Our OSHA Recordkeeping course is a must-take for all human resources staff, workers comp administrators, personal injury attorneys, insurance adjustors, and business owners.
- Specific OSHA forms for reporting
- Logs of work-related injury forms including OSHA 300 log
- Medical concerns
- Types of injuries and illness that must be reported
- Recording criteria
- How to know if you're exempt from recordkeeping requirements
- Resources to answer questions about OSHA recordkeeping
This 4-hour course is offered by the University of South Florida and is not a course or program of the Occupational Safety & Health Administration. Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a University of South Florida Certificate of Completion and .4 CEUs.
To take advantage of the Member Bulk Discount ($63.95 each) you must be both a Phylmar Academy Member (membership is purchased separately) and you must register at least 10 trainees.
- Registration of fewer than 10 people for this course does not happen on this website; the listed price of $999 is a placeholder. The retail cost of this course is $79.95. To register fewer than 10 trainees for this course, please go to https://www.usfosha.com/?lgr=6d0a7d45-b54e-411b-88de-e26beb808d49.
- If you are not yet a Phylmar Academy Member, you may become a member at http://phylmar.learningcart.com/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductID=220
- If you are a Phylmar Academy Member and would like to take advantage of bulk Academy Member discounts for American Safety Council courses (10 or more trainees per course), please continue your registration on this site. When you purchase 10 or more seats, the price will change to $63.95 each.